Thursday, January 8, 2009

13 is not "Nice"

I don't care if you do live in Minnesota, 13 degrees is cold. And I don't live in Minnesota, I live in Georgia, home of giant baby-eating cockroaches. OK, maybe they don't eat babies (I am not sure yet - I'll keep you informed), but dang, it's going to be 55 here this weekend. T.J. is making plans for golf, and I'm flying to the frozen tundra!

Despite 13 degree weather (did I mention that's the HIGH on Saturday?) I am super duper excited to see my family and spend the weekend up there. I haven't been up since June! In fact, we found out that we were pregnant a week after we got back from Minnesota.

I'll be updating when I get back - on Sunday or Monday. Until then, don't miss me or DomerBaby too much.

3 comments:

Grandma Debbie January 8, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

Snow storm warning out for tonight
and saturday....sorry honey
cant wait to see you love ya Mom

Emily Kornelis January 8, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

If it makes you feel any better, it was -33 (yes, that is below zero) in Kenai when I woke up yesterday!

Jen January 8, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

Em, I thought of you when making this post - b/c you are the only person who would consider 13 to be nice. LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP