Monday, January 12, 2009

Just in the nick of time.

Auntie Debbie reports that tomorrow's high in MN is -4. Looks like she wasn't so off the mark saying that 13 was "nice". Tee hee. It's much more mild back in the Ole South.

I had a great time up in MN visiting family. Papa made me some awesome homemade stew on Friday night, and DomerBaby really made out on all the gifts on Saturday - and everything fit in my big empty suitcase and the extra space in my carry ons! Very impressive, indeed. We had 19 women at the shower, and one quiet little boy (my nephew, Dustin). He mostly hid under the table playing his Nintendo DS. I can't say that I blame him. Debbie was hostess with the mostest, and the shower went off without a hitch.

I will post some "highlight" gifts when I get around to unpacking.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP