Monday, January 19, 2009

Predictions Time!

I thought this was fun, we can come back to this after the birth to get the "actuals"... feel free to reply with your own predictions in the comments section!

EDD: March 6, 2009
I predict the baby will be born: March 17, 2009
Actual birth date:

I predict my labor will last: 22 hours
It actually lasted:

U/S showed a (if you had one): Surprise!
I predict the baby will be a: Boy
The baby is a:

I predict the babies weight and length will be: 7lb 6oz, 21 inches
Actual weight and length:

Any extra predictions you'd like to make: DomerBaby will probably be bald... and I think we'll have a hard (but not excruciatingly so) and successful home birth!

2 comments:

Renee January 22, 2009 at 8:05 PM  

wow, that's a smallish baby for 41 weeks, 2 days!

i also think you'll have a beautifully successful HB, and i can't wait to hear your story.

Jen January 22, 2009 at 10:10 PM  

Haha! Good point, maybe I'm just living in lala land!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP