Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Are you having a baby?

First, did I tell you about my doula??? We hired her a couple of weeks ago. She is fabulous. She's my prenatal yoga instructor, has the most soothing and friendly persona, and I think she'll be a great asset to our birthing "team".

Anyway, when T.J. and I met with her, she was telling us about the burst of energy women get before going into labor, and told T.J. that if I get wild ideas for cleaning that he should suggest that I nap instead because it might mean we're getting close. Haha.

Any time I have started cleaning in the last week, T.J. asks me if I'm going into labor. Unfortunately, this is no nesting instinct, it's survival instinct! I *wish* I would start nesting, our house is a wreck. We should be having our home visit next week, so I told T.J. that we needed to do some serious cleaning and organizing this weekend, along with marathon shopping to finish our purchases for labor and the baby.

I wish there were some 3- or 4-day weekends coming up, I could use an extra day off here or there. Maybe I should play hookie on Friday after my appointment and go home to start working on stuff.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP