Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Nappies!

This just in: I got FOUR new adorable nappies for DomerBaby! These are "all-in-one's" (or AIOs), which means they work just like disposable diapers. They inner "soaker" layer is built in, there is a top "stay-dry" layer that wicks moisture from baby's skin, and the waterproof cover is also sewn in. It has aplix (velcro) closure, so it works the exact same way as a disposable.

The cons of the AIO is setup are that you can't adjust the absorbency of the diaper like you can with a pocket diaper, and they take longer to dry since they have the soaker built in.

However, these DryBees AIO's are hybrids - they have a pocket so you can adjust the absorbency! So really it's just the drying time that makes these less desirable!

I got a set of smalls and a set of mediums, in the light blue and cow print. I figure if DomerBaby is a girl, the blue will work just fine.

PS. I know I'm lame, but I love the word nappy. I think it's so cute. I'm trying to channel my inner British side (well, Irish I guess) so that I start calling diapers nappies all the time. Hehe.

1 comments:

AnnaBanana January 6, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

I was so bummed, they were all sold out earlier today when I tried to buy them!! The only other downside of AIO's is that they are harder to get squeaky clean, pockets with inserts just seem to get cleaner. But it's nice you can add extra stuffings!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP