Monday, January 5, 2009

60 days to go!

Time sure is flying! I am so excited that the end is near. I really do enjoy being pregnant, but I'm excited to meet DomerBaby! Besides, it *is* getting harder to tie my shoes, I now am full-time wearing a fake wedding ring because of my swollen digits (it is purty though!), my legs are like tree trunks, and I'm barely squeezing into one pair of maternity jeans. Yikes!

T.J. is concerned that I won't be able to move if I keep growing. His concern is valid, but pointless. He'll just have to start rolling me around!

If you didn't take the time yesterday to send a letter to your congressperson and senator, please please please do so today.

This link will auto generate a letter (that you can edit) and automatically figure out who your reps/senators are. http://capwiz.com/americanapparel/issues/alert/?alertid=12274476

2 comments:

Grandma Pat January 5, 2009 at 8:48 PM  

Hi, I sent the Senator/Representatives stuff... Hope it helps. They'll see my name and jump, hahaha... Worth a try though. 60 days to go, WOW!

MeeMaw January 5, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

Hi Jen,

Sent my letter off to my senators and reps as you suggested. Hope you aren't getting too uncomfortable, when is your next checkup? Stay well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP