Saturday, January 3, 2009

DomerBaby has a dresser!

That's right, we're making progress, slowly but surely. We went and purchased a dresser yesterday and I put it together last night. Now we're just waiting for it to air out a bit before filling it up with baby's stuff! We already have a matching side table, so I figure when DomerBaby gets his/her own room we'll put both in there. Lovely IKEA has some other stuff available in this line, so we'll be good to go as our needs grow.


I've also made significant progress with my textbook selling - I'm trying to decide what to treat ourselves to with my profits. I'm not sure yet though... maybe we'll combine it with our cash gift from MeeMaw and buy a sweet Rolls Royce type stroller.

1 comments:

AnnaBanana January 4, 2009 at 2:49 PM  

Oh, I'd buy some super cute and comfy baby carriers before a super expensive stroller. We rarely use our stroller, but I use our Ergo, and Moby all the time. I'd really like a Beco or something cute like that, but it seems silly to buy another :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP