Thursday, January 22, 2009

Yoga Baby

Yesterday one of my co-workers told me I "dropped". I do not believe this for a second, as I'm not quite 34w. However, something is different, because yoga was not very yogic yesterday. All the normal feel-good poses left me crampy (legs and toes, not belly), out of breath, and frustrated. It just felt like I was fighting my body the whole time. I ended up sitting and breathing a lot instead of doing the exercises. It's good to listen to my body, though.

So here is my latest belly picture (33w5d pregnant - taken yesterday). You can tell I'm getting desperate to make my appearance better because there is a curling iron on the counter. I curled my hair yesterday. That is really quite unheard of. I don't think it distracted anyone though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP